Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy pumpkins


Hi! It's been awhile since I posted a card. I had to really think about it as I was making it :). This card was made for SCS's color challenge CC242 for today. I used BasicBrey's Urban Prairie black nad their "pink" for my main colors, and DCWV that had some kraft color in it. The ribbon was Krafty, so I used my Offray ribbon and added a bow. I used Kaiser Craft black pearls and my Nesties ovals to cut and frame the image. The framed image is popped up on dimintionals. I colored the image with Copics. I know the orange doesn't really go with the "melon", but hey, that's what color pumplins are! Oh, and the image is by Whipper Snapper. I guess that's it. Need to get back into the swing of things :). Thanks for lookin' and have a great week.
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment