Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Sugar Bowl #61 Kiki's Sketch


Hi! It's been a crazy time. I've been to Oregon with my mom-in-law, we celebrated her 99th birthday end of May. I am in Florida until the end of June when we are going to go pick her up (she has a caregivier with her) and bring her back to FL mid-July. Then I should be here. I made this card for my husband for Father's Day. The theme of this week's Sugar Bowl was love/weddings. No weddings coming up. But I wanted to express my love to my hubby as the father of our children. I used this adorable image from Sugar Nellie, colored it with Prisma Color Pencils and Gamsol. I cut the image out and popped it out with foam circles. The hearts are also popped out. The paper is from Basic Grey Mellow (wanted a masculine paper). The hearts and flower are also from BG Mellow. The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp. The brad is also from BG. Inside the flowers are from Prima flowers, the two rhinestones are Kaiser Craft, and the brads are from my stash. I cut the circles and inside with Nestabilities. The base blue paper is from Stampin' Up. Guess that's it. Thanks for lookin'!

6 comments:

  1. this is so cute!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, thanks for joining in at the Sugar Bowl, good luck, Hugs sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun
    i was wondering where you were, was looking back at old posts yesterday, gorgeous card, lovely image & colouring, lovely papers & design,sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like being on the road, living in hotels. While I've got a real nice house, I go crazy when I'm there.Multi Cuisine Restaurants in Chennai

    ReplyDelete