Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hi There CC203, SC213


Hi there! This card was created for 2 SCS challenges: Tuesday's color challenge and today's sketch challenge. I used DCWV cardstock for my card. I used their version of Garden Green as the base of each panel. For the bottom panel I used "Baja Breeze" and embossed it with Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots folder. The second panel I used "Pacific Point" and embossed it with Cuttlebug's Spots and dots. I put a double ribbon around that panel under the image panel. I trible matted the image panel and popped it out on small pop dots. I colored the stamped image with Prisma colored pencils and Gamsol, the stamped it again, colored it and cut it out, popping it up on small pop dots. I used a Prima flower with a bow from the above mentioned ribbon in the center and popped it out on small pop dots. I finished the card with three blue rhinestones under the image. That's it!

Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment