Thursday, January 29, 2009

Presents CPS100, MFTWUW13


Hi! I created this card using CPS100 sketch and MFTWUW13 sparkle. I added a sparkly rhinestone to the flower, three rhinestones below the image panel, I added a sticker from K & Company that already had the green rhinestone, and added Fruit Punch stickles and spring Flower Soft to the sticker. The stickles is really a dark pink, not the red that shows in the image! I added a ribbon and a clip and bow because that corner looked rather empty... it may be just a bit much??? the image is from MFT "You Take the Cake". I colored it with Prisma colored pencils. I softened the edges with Brilliance Pearlescence Orchid. The flowers are Prima. The paper is from The Paper Company.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I didn't realize you had your blog up and running again : ) I really like your new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda!! Thanks for visiting my blog. You had a question as to where the Paper Bag goes? I thought I would let you know that...the album are the paper bags. the Album is actually made from paper bags. Hope that helps!!

    Your cards are too cute!

    ReplyDelete