Friday, January 29, 2010

2S4Y 44 Kickin' back


Happy Friday, all! This card was made for Monday's 2S4Y 44 sketch challenge. I have re-discovered Susie B. I love her cards! She is an awesome lady who makes incredible cards! She is my inspiration. I had "lost" her during my 6 month time away from card making. I re-discovered her this week. Check her out at HeartPrints.com.
This card features Penny Black's little bear, 3829H Kickin' . I colored him with Prisma color pencils and Gamsol. The paper is Making Memories Spring (plaid) and Mod 37080 Flower Dance (floral). The green and blue cs are SU. The ribbon is Offray, the pearls are Kaiser pink. I put Diamond stickles on the lemon and lemonade and Fruit Punch stickles on the flowers. The image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black.
Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment