Friday, January 22, 2010

VLVJan2010 4


This card was made for Verve's 4th card in the January series of home decor of foyers. I used a stamp by Inkadinkado, artist Kathy Davis. I inked the stamp with Marvy Le Plume II and stamped it, cut it out with Nestabilities circles. The dp paper is Basic Grey's Lily Kate. The green cs is from my stash, as is the main bg soft beige. The sentiment is from my daughter's stash. I cut it out and matted it with Nestabilities rectangles. The ribbon is Offray and the rhinestones are Kaiser. the button is from my stash. I embossed the soft beige cs with Cuttlebug's folder, Textile. The paper behind the flower image was stamped with Stampendous clear stamp backgrounds and colored with Copics. Guess that's it. Thanks for lookin'!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, mom! I love the soft colors and dp! Love your ribbon treatment too!

    ReplyDelete