Monday, March 16, 2009

A Birthday Card VLVMar03

Hi! It's been awhile since I made a card. This one was made for a special friend that I just reconnected with on facebook. Her birthday is this week.

This card was made with Basic Grey's Infuse paper. I used a Tilda stamp by Magnolia. I colored the image with Copics. I stamped the image twice, cut the second image out and put it up on dimintionals. I used Nestabilities Ovals for the images. I also used Basic Grey brads. I put a ribbon behind the image. The sketch is for Verve's VLVMar03 sketch challenge.

I also put the sentiment on dimintionals.

I finished the inside of the card, using a Fiskers corner punch and Nestabilities rectangles.



1 comment:

  1. Awww, I just love Miss Tilda! Your coloring is terrific! Very pretty birthday card for your friend!

    ReplyDelete