Wednesday, March 18, 2009

VLVMar01 buttons



Well, I decided it was time to make some more cards! This one was made for Verve's first March challenge with a "twist" of buttons. I used a CB embossing folder on the green base, a tan strip in the middle (matches the brown bunny) and red (to match the red buttons) border around the image. I pierced the scallops and used chalk to sponge around the image. The image and scallop are Nestabilities circles. I colored the image with Copics and used Holly green stickles on the dots on the cup. The image is by My Favorite Things. I wanted to used a brown button, so I put a green ribbon through it and knotted the ribbon. I put a piece of cotton ball on the gray bunny's tail. It looks simple, but it wasn't as simple as it looks! But it was fun.

Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment