Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CC210, SC220


Hey, I'm getting my groove back! :) I made this card for SCS's color challenge and sketch challenge. The image is borrowed from my daughter (don't know what it is). I used black, sort of a kraft and a sunny yellow and a red. I got the idea to do different CB embossing folders on the yellow panels from a SCSer, Roxie, aka Rox71. I used red pearls from Kaiser in the corners and a krafty ribbon, again on the corners. I used a white pen to highlight the scallops and colored the image with Copics. It has a rather springy feel, don't you think?


Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable, awesome job on that sketch, love your ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very springy card looks fab,great colouring, luv the ribbon detail, sue,x

    ReplyDelete