Wednesday, March 25, 2009

VLVMar04

This is for Verve's sketch challenge with a twist: to have a CAS (clean and simple) card with only one embellishment. So... this is what I came up with. I don't know what company the stamp is from, but it was sure fun to color! I used Copics reds and greens. I chose red and green paper to go with the image. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder with flowers on the green main background. I used a white pen to make dots on the Nestabilities scallops. The rose image and background are also Nesties circles. I think the sentiment is from SU, but I'm not sure (my daughter's as is the rose stamp), and I cut it with Nesties oval scallop, and used red chalk to sponge around the edge. My embellishment is a spiral clip. I think this is a really pretty, simple card. Hope you agree!

Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

1 comment: