This card: well, I wasn't sure what to do with it when I started! I don't have RV29, E57 or YG67, so I used RV00 and RV13, E35 and E3y and YG06 and YG25. The image is either Stampendous or Inkadinkado (my daughter's stash). I colored the top with the two RV colors and the cupcake paper with the E35 & E37 and also the YG colors. I found cs that was close to the colors called for, put a piece of dp behind the image and side panels. I put a piece of ribbon (Offray) behind as awell. I used Primaflowers and brads on the panels. It needed something else, so I stacked three flowers for the upper right corner. Turned out pretty cute, even if i do say so!
Thanks a bunch for lookin'!