Friday, April 03, 2009

MFTSC75

This card was fun! I used dp as wallpaper, put dp on the dress, and made a picture from the dp as an embellishment. I put a button over the flower and topped it witha small pearl. There are two other small pearls on the image. I put Kaiser pink rhinestones on the corners of the card background. I don't know what any of the papers are... they are from my stash I've had awhile. I used a new ribbon, Sheer Creations (Michael's ribbon sale) and a dark purple ribbon from Offray. I popped out the image and cake and also the phrase, "Make a Wish". I colored the image not covered with dp with Copics: yg00-Mimosa Yellow, R20-Blush, R02-Flesh, RV000-Pale Purple, BV23-Grayish Lavender, and e71-Champagne. I put Diamond Stickles on the candle flames. I cut the dp out with Nestabilities ovals and mounted it on the same.

Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment