Thursday, April 02, 2009

Whiff of Joy #24

I love Willow from Whiff of Joy... gotta get me some more! This is Willow with Umbrella. She is colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol: peacock green, beige, chestnut, light peach, sepia, henna, aquamarine, sienna brown, dark green, cool gray 20%, true green, light umber, muted turquoise, mahagony red, and blush pink. She is stamped on GA Pacific cardstock, as is the base of the card. The dp background paper is from Basic Grey's Mellow. The flowers are Prima flowers and the pearls are Kaiser blush. I distressed the Basic Grey background paper and the paper the image is stamped on. I used a Prismacolor pencil around the edge as well. Another image that is fun to color!

Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

3 comments:

  1. this is sso cute, great papers and image. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOO Pretty! Love BG pp you used! Hugs XXX Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Linda, I just love that image!

    xx Naoual

    ReplyDelete