Wednesday, April 08, 2009

High Hopes Challenge #25

I don't know if this is even "legal", but I found this image while perusing the Internet looking for Sarah Kay images. She is soooo cute, she needs to be a stamp, don't you think? She made an adorable card. I've done several images, and if you think it shouldn't be used, please, please let me know! Don't want to do anything I shouldn't! I promise not to sell her!

The card: I really liked the sketch challenge. I used Copics to "enhance/color" the image (part of it is grayscale, part ready to color). I used FlowerSoft on the flowers in the foreground. I cut her out with Nestabilities Ovals and matted with Scallops. I put three Kaiser Craft Bliss pearls on the bottom left, and Prima flowers with tiny Bliss pearls in the centers. I tried to cut out leaves with my Cricut from "Walk in My Garden" but they seem a little large for the flowers. It has three main layers, counting the image. Pretty simple, but great image!

Let me know if this is "illegal"! Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment