Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Sketchers 39, SCSLSC207


Hey there, Hi there, Ho there. This card is for 2 challenges: Friday Sketchers 39 for the sketch and layout, and SCS's LCS207, to S T R E T C H ourselves to either do what we don't normally do, or not do what we normally do.
I used 3 different patterns of paper for Basic Gray's Infuse. The bottom layer is muted patterns, and then there are two others on top. I sewed the two small panels onto the muted one. I have a hard time sewing on paper! And I didn't color the Inkadinkado girraffe. That was hard! I inked him twice, and popped him out on small pop dots. I popped the flowers out on larger dots. I used brads in the centers of the flowers, and pink rhinestones on the upper right side of the paper. I used Nestabilities ovals and scallops for the image. That's it. Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

12 comments:

  1. Hi, nice card, lovely image. Greetings Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beaut of a card. Love the BG papers and the stamped image is so cute. Awesome job! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and great image!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Love the giraffe.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, luv the colours, stunning, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful!
    xAndrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous. I have that giraffe and absolutely love him!

    ReplyDelete