Tuesday, February 03, 2009

MOJO72



Hi! This card was made for MOJO Monday's challenge #72. It is a birthday card for my baby girl, who turns 32 this week!

I used blue and yellow cardstock, and a gingham dp and floral dp. I ran the floral dp through a Cuttlebug border folder with flower impressions. I used Waterfall stickles for the bling above the knot and ribbon, yellow Kaiser 1/2 pearls on the large background at the corners, and two ble Kaiser 1/2 pearls on the floral dp. I used a yellow gingham ribbon and glued a knot onto it. Should have tied the ribbon but forgot until it was attached :-(. The image is a Penny Black stamp that I colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I cut the image and mat with Nestabilities ovals and scallops. I mounted the image up on foam squares to pop it out. I put blue cardstock and the floral dp on the inside of the card.

Thanks for lookin' and have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment