Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love MOJO73



Hey, this card was created for MOJO Monday #73. It's a very simple card. I got this ribbon the other day and really wanted to use it, so... this card was created around this ribbon :-) ! I found a blue in my stash that went pretty well, found some dp from KandCompany that had the blue in it, and this shade of purple, put it together, and was happy with it. I used my Hearts Fiskers border punch on each border of the purple, and strung my ribbon through it (I don't yet have a punch to make a ribbon threader). I used the dp behind the ribbon and blue layer, then put my image, also by KandCompany (that I just got yesterday from Maggie at Cuttlebug... I won a prize during their LuvBug weekend blog hop!) and colored it with Prismacolor pencils (no Gamsol). I used bubble stickers from JoAnn Scrap Essentials on each corner and the ribbon. This was the result! What do you think?

Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

4 comments:

  1. lovely card, very classy, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The punched out border sections is a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! I love how you used the border punch, and I really like that image! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an ELEGANT card -- love how you used the border punch around the edges -- so very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete