Thursday, February 05, 2009

MFTSC67

Hi! This card was created for My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 67. I used MFT Hot Stuff for my image. The two dp are from Creative Imaginations. Don't know the cardstock. The ribbon is Offray. I put two brads at the top corners after cutting out a place for them in the dp. I colored the images with Copic markers. I didn't have enough room after I used that huge flower for another image, so I just put the coffee mug on top of the flower! I used Holly Stickles around the top edge of the mug. I used Nestabilities Ovals and Scallops for two of the layers, and the Long Rectangles and Scallops for the top layers. I cut out all the images and put them up on dimintionals. I used a Fiskers border punch on both the green and dp layers. I put additional layers inside the card and used the sentiment: "Coffee and friends... the Perfect Blend". I think it turned out pretty cute. What do you think?

Thanks a bunch for lookin' and have a blessed day :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment