Wednesday, February 04, 2009

SCSSC214 Birthday parade

I made this Penny Black card for Natalie's birthday card from her Grandmother, whom I'm taking care of. I used the Happy Birthday embossing folder from Cuttlebug on the red panel. You can almost see it! The image is from Penny Black. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol, then sponged around the edges with a Dew Drop ink pad. I used Diamond Stickles on the candle. I used Nestabilities long rectangle scallop for the mat under the image. There was enough layering that I popped it out on foam squares so it would be straight. I put silver brads in all corners for a little bling, and used a red and silver ribbon above the image. I used the bow paper on black inside, and stamped the little mouse with the balloon. The saying inside says "Everyone deserves a parade on their birthday! This parade is for you! Enjoy your 32nd!"

No comments:

Post a Comment