Monday, February 15, 2010

Gabbi at 15 weeks

This is Gabbi today, at 15 weeks. Last week, at 14 weeks, she weighed 25 lbs. She seems to gain 2 1/2 lbs a week! She's getting at that gangly stage, where she's all legs, a bit clumsy. Her left ear is standing up nice and straight, but the right ear is lagging behind just a bit. It still flops toward the center. I expect it to strengthen more this week. Her head is getting more red in it. It's fun to see how her color changes. I can really tell when I brush her, I can see the colors underlying the black. I think she's going to be a very pretty dog.

Thanks for lookin'! She's a sweetie (when she's not trying to eat our hands!).

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks hun was hopin you would post her, she is gorgeous,quite like the kinky ear! lol, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Linda she is gorgeous, growing into a beautiful dog

    Thanks for showing us
    mandi x

    ReplyDelete