Tuesday, February 02, 2010

House Mouse, 2S4Y, Copics color challenge


Hi, again! I visited my daughter and her family over the weekend, and so I'm trying to catch up on my cards! I made this card for 3 challenges: House Mouse #62, 2S4Y #45, and Copics Color Challenge #49. The 2S4Y challenge was to make a round card. The challenge for House Mouse was a valentine, and the Copics challenge was to use: E00 Skin White, E33 Sand, and R02 Flesh. I had a three of these! Often I have one of the three, sometimes none, once in awhile, 2. But not all 3! I colored the mouse's ears, nose, tail, "hands" and feet with E00, the outline of the hert with R02, and the ground under the mouse with E33. I anso used R27 for the red of the heart. I sponged around the image with red chalk. I used Stampabilities Monica Romances HMER10104 for the image. I embossed the card with CB's Heart Blocks folder. The ribbon is from Michael's Valentine's Day. The sentiment is from Studio G Clear Stamps. I cut the card and image and mat with Nestabilities circles and scallops. I used Inkssentials white opaque pen to make white dots around the red scallop. The image and sentiment were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black.
That's it. Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

6 comments:

  1. Awwww...sweet card! Love that mouse and the embossing! Thanks for joining us this week at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the round embossed card base! And your coloring is wonderful! This is such a cute image, and you did a great job with it. Thanks for playing with us this week! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute Linda, love the round shape and that fabulously coloured cute image.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuter than cute!! love, love, LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this card - thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image love your shaped card thanks for joining us at HM&F.

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete