Saturday, February 06, 2010

Penny Black #87


Happy Saturday! This whole card happened by accident! I did chose the image and colored it with my Prisma color pencils and Gamsol. Then when I was deciding on paper, I found this paper I had colored on the other side with Copics for something else, and cut it out with a Nestabilities scallop circle. The color came through to this side (I didn't realize I had grabbed a piece of dp when I colored the other side)! I embossed it with CB Floral Screen folder. I don't have any pins, but I put tiny Kaiser pearls all around the card, and the flower is from K & Co Wild Raspberry Adhesive Gems. I put summer Flower Soft on the flowers of the image. I also sponged around the edges with chalk. I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out! What do you think? Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

3 comments:

  1. super cute card linda...love how you used the pearls......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sweet card, beautiful colours and adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete