Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Whiff of Joy #68

I love Wednesdays, because that means "Whiff of Joy" time! Today the challenge was a sketch by Bev. I used paper from The Paper Patch and cs from my stash. The flowers are Prima. The image is new; it's from the February bi-monthly set. I was so excited when I got it Monday! I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I used a MS border punch and Offray ribbon. I put a brad in the center of the stacked flowers. I cut the image with Nesties large circle scallop. I used Prismacolor pencils around the edge of the circle.

That's it. Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

5 comments:

  1. That is beautifu1!!! Love the image and how you colored aroung the circle scallop:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious image, mom! I'm glad you got some new stamps! Beautiful colors and coloring : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, i dont have this image i think i may have to get it after seeing your lovely card. Thanks for joining us at WOJ
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete