Friday, February 26, 2010

Totally Papercraft #5

Happy Friday! Of course, the days all seem the same to me :). Oh, well. Had a great day out yesterday with the ladies.

This card is Sue's first sketch for Totally Papercraft #5. I interpreted it a bit differently than most. I used a solid piece of cs, embossed with a CB folder (swirls) and seperated it with ribbon from Robert Stanley Collection. I used an image from Whiff of Joy, colored it with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol, plus Copic E00 Skin White. I gently sponged and colored around the outside of the image with pink and soft shade of purple. The paper is from DCWV and SU. The flowers are Prima. I put some FlowerSoft (Heather) on her basket of flowers. The brad in the upper flower is from BG.

Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda
    aww gorgeous card hun, fabby colouring on a lovely image,great take on my sketch, fabby flowers. Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Linda, gorgeous colours and image
    Thanks for playing along with Totaly Papercrafts
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and a great take on the sketch Linda. Love the pretty printed ribbon.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete