Sunday, February 14, 2010

SFYTT020610

You know, sometimes I forget I can make a card without dp! I couldn't find any dp in my collection to match these colors, so I just used cs. I made a tissue flower using turquoise and brown that I found. I found cs to match, and created this card. I used Nestabilities circles and scallops. I used the same scallop size to cut the tissue paper, put a brad in the center and crinkled up the tissue paper. I think it turned out pretty cute! The ribbon is Offray brown and turquoise, and the button from my stash. The sentiment is from SU. No coloring! That was weird :). Pretty simple card. The sketch is from SFYTT Feb 06, 2010.

Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, very effective

    Have commented on your gorgeous Gabbi...Im in love with her, she is adorable!

    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda
    Your card is beautiful, I love the colours and gorgeous details.
    Many thanks for your kind words on my blog...
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete