Wednesday, August 11, 2010

7 Kids first Challenge and 2S4Y Laura's Sketch 58

This card is for 7 Kids College Fund's very first challenge, pink and dots. I used this adorable Sarah Kay image I got from 7 Kids a few months ago, and this is the first time I've inked it up! I colored it with Prisma color pencils and Gamsol. I cut the image out with Nesties labels. The dots paper and the pink cs are from K & Co. The ribbon is BasicBasic. The 1/2 pearls are KaiserCraft. Sweet and Simple again.

Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

8 comments:

  1. So cute and sweet. I love that image.

    Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, this is just darling. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the prismas!! Lovely card, thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super sweet! I love the dp and that beautiful ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that coloring. Those pink jeans are so sweet. Thanks so much for recently following my blog and leaving a comment too. I truly appreciate that. Off to follow yours.

    Toodles
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at 7kids challenge!

    ReplyDelete