Thursday, August 26, 2010

Belles n' Whistles anything goes!



Well, it's already Thursday! Even not working the weeks fly by! I thought about this card a couple days and had it finished yesterday, but was in a funk, and didn't feel like doing much of anything. So, today it goes up! The challenge for this week's Belles n' Whistles was "anything goes". I love this image, but it's a bit large. It's hard to use with normal challenges. So I pulled it out and inked it up and colored it with Prisma color pencils and Gamsol. I cut it out with my largest Nesties scallop rectangle. I then sponged around the image with chalk. The blue paper is embossed with Cuttlebug Swirls to look like clouds :-) and the green is from Making Memories. The flower(s) is the sun :-). The brad is from my stash. The 1/2 pearls are from Recollections. That's about it. Thanks a bunch for lookin'! Have a great rest of Thursday.

1 comment: