Saturday, August 14, 2010

Penny Black #114, Basic Grey #26, Sketch Saturday #116


Hi! Saturday is almost over, but I wanted to get this card posted. I made this card for three challenges: Penny Black #114, Feeling Fruity. I don't have any PB stamps with fruit on them, so I colored the frosting strawberry :-); Basic Grey #26 to use pearls. I used red Kaisercraft 1/2 pearls on the corners of the image and also on the little strip on the left side, top and bottom; I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday #116. I colored the image with Prisma color pencils and Gamsol and cut it out with Nesties rectangles scallop and mounted it on the next size up rectangle. I used Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry paper and SU green cs and DCWV red cs. I think that's it. Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

Hugs, Linda

6 comments:

  1. Hiya Linda

    fabulous card what a great dp! thanks for joining us at penny black saturday challenge

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HiYa Hun
    aww gorgeous card, lovely colouring, beautifl papers & layout, how is puppy doing??? sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your sweet card linda...thanks for joining in the fruity challenge this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda,
    Gorgeous card, love the cute PB image and fabulous use of the Nook & Pantry papers.
    So glad you joined us at Basic Grey.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, fab colours and adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet! Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete