Friday, August 20, 2010

Belles n' Whistles Warm fall colors

I love all things Elisabeth Bell, and her Belles n' Whistles stamps are no exception! This cute image was just about gone, and I snapped it up! It's just perfect for this challenge. I love scarecrows (that's probably why I wanted this image :-)), and I colored it with my Prisma color pencils and Gamsol. I cut the image out with my largest Nesties square. Then I sponged around the edge of the square with chalk. The flowers are Prima and the buttons are Basic Grey. The ribbon is Offray. The dp is K & Co, and the cs is SU. I popped the flowers up on foam squares.

That's it! Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hun
    aww gorgeous card,luv the image, fabby papers & embelies, sue,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda I do adore this sweet image!! It is one of my favorites!!! Such pretty papers to use as well!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us and hope you can play along with the new challenge tomorrow!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete