Thursday, August 26, 2010

Challenge 42 Lilian's Sketch


Second card of the night. I just finished this cute card for The Sugar Bowl's Sketch Challenge #42, Lilian's Sketch. Great sketch, Lilian! I turned the sketch so my image would fit. I used Sugar Nellie's Purrfect Playmates. this is the first time I've inked it up. I colored it with Prisma color pencils and Gamsol, cut it out with Nesties label and sponged the edge with chalk. I used Basic Grey's LilyKate paper and the cs is SU. The tiny 1/2 pearls are from The Paper Studio. I placed pearls on the "dots" of the MS border punch, and I also placed one on the center of the yoyo. A pretty simple card. Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

4 comments:

  1. Nice. I like that border punch - it is one of my favorites to use as well. The pearls are wonderful and that image is adorable. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda. I adore this image, and I love the soft, pastel colours.
    Great border punch, I need to buy this one yet!
    Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl Challenge.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is adorable! Such a sweet card, mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous take on the sketch Linda! Beautiful color combination and I love your soft sweet coloring :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete