Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Belles n' Whistles with A Spoonful of Sugar


This card was made for my bestest friend (my bff) Jill, who lives in Colorado. I just love all of Elisabeth's B&W stamps! I'm gathering a collection :-) .This challenge for B&W was to use shades of purple. I also used A Spoonful of Sugar's sketch #29, Flati's sketch. The dp is BasicGrey, the cs is SU. The image is colored with Prisma color pencils and Gamsol. The flowers are Prima. The ribbon is Offray. The rhinestones are KaiserCraft. I stitched the larger pieces together then stitched the two other dps to the cs. I used a purple pencil to shade around the edge of the image cute with Nesties label. The image and flowers are popped out on foam squares.

That's it (I think). Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Linda. I love your stitching and the flowers are adorable too! Thanks for playing with us at BnW!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling image!!! I'm going to have to stamp this one when I come up:) Beautiful card, mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he - I love your card! Beautiful work! Elisabeth's illustrations are just darling aren't they? Thanks for joining the Belles N Whistles Challenge! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete