Monday, March 22, 2010

Fruity Basic Grey

This card was to use something fruity or food-related. I used BG's Two Scoops collection. Can you see the "strawberry" iced cupcakes? And the bowl of popcorn this cute CC Design image is holding? She's all ready for a pj movie party with her bear and popcorn. And of course there will be cupcakes and ice cream later! I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol and sponged around the image with chalk (I must have touched the black chalk and got a smudge on the paper) :( . I used Prima flowers and some buttons from my stash. I used a Fiskers  border punch on the orange dp. I used all BG, no other cs except for the white card base. I cut the image out with Nesties label 4 (love that one).

That's it! Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment