Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stampavie and More #87


I don't use many Magnolia stamps, but I wanted to use this image for this challenge just 'cuz! I colored this image with Tim Holz inks, the first time I've ever used them. I only have 5 colors, so I had to play around and get the best I could. I think her face is a little dark, but I like the jeans and brown cordory jacket! She's cut out with Nesties oval. the dp is K and Co, and the green is SU. the brown is from my stash. I sponged around the image with chalk. Very simple. Thanks a bunch for lookin'!

2 comments:

  1. such a cute card linka
    thanks for joining us at stampavie & more
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card!
    An adorable image, so beautiful papers and great take on the sketch.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
    Anne :)

    ReplyDelete