Monday, March 08, 2010

Penny Black #91 Basic Grey #15


Mornin' all! Happy Monday... supposed to be on the warm-er side this week here in Florida! I'm so ready! Had hard freezes over the weekend, but it's supposed to be getting better.  Sure hope so :-). This card was made for two challenges: Penny Black to make a easel card... my first! And an inspiration challege for Basic Grey. This is my take on that. I used Penny Black's image of this cute hedgie (love those little critters), colored it with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol, matted on cs by SU, the dp is Basic Grey Periphery. The almost white looking is also BG Periphery, it's a cloudy looking paper that fit the inspiration photo. The brads are by Bo Bunny. I used MS's butterfly pop-up border punch for the inside of the card.

That's about it. Thanks a bunch for lookin'! Have a blessed week.

2 comments:

  1. such a beautiful easel card linda thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete