Friday, March 12, 2010

The Sugar Bowl #31 Judy's Sketch and Color Create #40

I really like the way this card turned out! So simple and very pretty. Sometimes I'm just plain proud of myself, and I am with this card :-) I like this sweet image. I was raised on a farm, and we had baby chicks. They are so soft. Did you know at what age baby chicks can fly (be transported by plane)? One day old ONLY. Can't be any older! Anyway, I colored this card with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I used Judy's Sketch and Color Create's challenge to use Mint, Chocolate and Cream. It was really fun coloring this card those colors. And this Basic Grey paper! Pretty cool, don't you think? It's from their Bittersweet and Wisteria collections. The cs is from SU. the ribbon is Offray. The stars are cut from BG with my Cricut! I haven't used it in forever, but I found these stars and cut them out. That's about it... oh, cut the image with Nesties circle.

Thanks for lookin'!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty image, perfect colours for the challenge and beautifully executed!
    The card's a good'n!
    Thank you for coming over to play at Colour Create this week!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete