Wednesday, March 17, 2010

House Mouse #65


I picked this Gruffies up the other day at Hobby Lobby when they had their stamps 50% off. Lilacs are my second favorite flower (behind daffodils), and I just had to have this stamp! I colored it with Copics (I know, surprise! not pencils). I outlined Gruffies with C1 and the shadow with G00. I like the outcome. I used SU cs. I used two different Cuttlebug embossing folders for detail. The purple rhinestones are Kaisercraft. I cut the image with Nesties Label 2 and the circle with Nesties large circle. I used MS's eyelet border punch on the green. Check below for the inside of the card...

I used MS's eyelet border punch and used a Whiff of Joy stamp from their Birdee Love set ... again, Lilacs! I stamped with two colors and just did an outline. I like the soft look.

Thanks for takin' a look! What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Linda
    aww gorgeous hun what a lovely image, great colouring, beautiful inside & out, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable HM card. Great take on the sketch! AND Thank you so much for playing along with us at HM&F Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I love the shadowing you added~ looks fabulous! The inside looks beautiful too : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi gorgeous image & colouring great take on the sketch thanks for joining us at HM&F ..

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I used that same image...it's just adorable! Thanks for joining us at the HM&F Challege!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable card!!

    Stop by on my blog when you get the chance, I have a House Mouse blog candy!!
    http://handmadebyvivi.blogspot.com

    xxx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete